I didn’t think I was going to write one of these, but then I finally looked back to see what I wrote last year, and thought I’d do it again. I kind of like having a little summary all in one place. Here’s 2010 if you’re interested.
This year Taylor and I :
Moved into a new apartment, and survived.
Celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary.
- New Orleans (March)
- New York (May)
Completed a 2nd Warrior Dash, without barfing
- New Year’s Day in New York City
- My 30th birthday
Cooked – Not as much as I would have liked. Learned how to cook risotto.
- Italy (July)
- Austin (October)
Harry Potter Series
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow
Started but couldn’t finish
- The Pioneer Woman, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels
- Chelsea Handler, Chelsea, Chelsea Bang Bang
- True Blood (Seasons 3)
- Lots of How I Met Your Mother & Big Bang Theory
- The New Girl
- Lots of Intervention, Addicted and Obsessed
Listened to/Discovered Music – Again, not all new stuff, but I love all the same.
- Matt & Kim – Cameras
- Eric Hutchinson – Sounds Like This
- Freelance Whales – Weathervanes
- Discovery – Discovery LP
- Ke$ha – Animal
- Grouplove – Never Trust a Happy Song
- Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros – Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
- O.A.R. – King
And talking about 2011 wouldn’t be complete with a special new category.
- I became closer to friends I already had while planning our trip and traveling to Italy together.
- I also met new friends at the Blathering. Some of them I think will be friends for a very long time.
Can’t wait to see what 2012 has in store!