1. I got a new phone over the weekend. Taylor and I finally stepped up to the plate and got the new Droid 2 phone.
I still have some issues with paying for cell phones, but thanks to a buy one get one free offer, the blow was lessened (ever so slightly). I love the phone, but have to get used to charging it every day (or multiple times a day if I use it a lot) since the battery runs down very fast running tons of apps.
2. Speaking of apps, it makes me so frustrated that when I can’t finish a level on Angry Birds, then Taylor does it in one or two tries.
3. It is super cold out today. It was 24 when we got in the car this morning. I’m thankful I work inside and have a space heater under my desk.
4. I’ve lost 1 more pound, bringing the total so far to 4 pounds. The eating better is going very well, even with a few meals out this past weekend. And while they are still snug, I’m back in my work pants today. Baby. Steps.
5. I’m taking a photography class with my dad this weekend (thanks to Jacque for buying it for us for Christmas!) I’m so excited to learn more about my Nikon D40, since I’ve had it two years now and mostly just fiddle around with it.